Wednesday, October 18, 2006

I hope everybody's world is like mine...


Because today is too stinking great! I will give the snipits and fill in as time allows... Or attention spans (I'm not new to this, I'm true to this! And you know this!... And that is on my list of things I'm not allowed to say :)

1. Bianca has a stalker and I so knew it, though I didn't want to say so at first because I would look like I was dumping on what she thought was so sweet. So I kept my mouth shut... And today I'm am doing the "Told 'ya so" dance.

2. My mom could be Diana Ross. That's wrong on so many levels.

We'll see if that works. If it does, this is theme song for the day.



3. Jenny-bear and I have come to the conclusion it is officially great to be us.

4. I got smacked with the door...Again

5.Sunsilk has the greatest ad campaign EVER... oh and today Dolly Parton is threatening to come out of my hair.

Before we get into that. Today is a great day. ready for how great? I am sharing work phone with another person (she doesn't get a name yet... I may never have to blog her again). Phone rings and I try to get it and found a way to dump my oatmeal in my lap. I pick up the phone and say "CRAP" into the receiver. Yay me. I laughed so hard I almost cried.

So in reverse order. #5 today started out Rain-like. Not rainy... it rained 2 days ago and apparently all of the water didn't hit the ground. It just stayed in purgatory masked as humidity. Today I curled my locks in an effort to make the fluffy mop look like I did that on purpose. I got into an elevator and saw my reflection... it didn't go so well.

Oh and I say Sunsilk has the most ingenious campaign because as I am looking at "the spirit o' Dolly" coming out of my hair. I wonder what little colored ball would appear above my head... like which version of this shampoo would fix my hair... and it occurs to me... you ready for this? sit down you have to be ready...

THEY NEVER ACTUALLY SAY THAT THE SHAMPOO WORKS! There are no testimonials, no examples of what it does, and no evidence that this stuff is any better than washing your hair with beer! (in fact they don't even mentions if is smells better than beer)

It is literally a guy who is supposed to sound homo-sexual ripping on women walking around and saying which colored bottle of this stuff will fix there hair. And what kind of a sheep am I that I buy into this and am looking for the ball above my head. wow.

k. #4 coming in a bit. oh... and I want lemon to get me a temp for christmas (you know like a whole person to follow you around and do the idiot proof stuff that you tell them to) but he said no. Bastard. He just doesn't want me to be happy.

No comments: