Tuesday, October 24, 2006

GOOD DAY.


the pic is me... right now. i want to slide under my desk and put my feet on the chair and cover myself with the blanket that is taking refuge in the freedom box. (I packed up last week before I cried... and it makes me feel less destitute to have it stay so... bad dangling modifier!)

After therapy my shoulders feel great... no tension in my neck, traps, back... this is great. I am so zen I want to stick a post-it note to myself telling people not to talk to me. Oh... the other wonderful thing? I forgot to put my contacts in this morning. I left my glasses in the bathroom. Outside of what is right up against my nose (i.e. Computer) everything is a bit fuzzy. This is fan-freaking-tastic. it's like taking happy drugs without the drugs. yay.

oh and lemon is sending me a surprise... It's supposed to take like 3 days (?) but he was under the impression it would take 1. and I am dying to know what it is... but he will not tell me... I'm still hoping for a temp.

No comments: