Tuesday, October 10, 2006

"Eye of the Tiger"

Per Lemon Muffin, it is the theme song of the day. How huge that I let him pick the song! After the depressing loss to Florida, it's huge that we are still happy over the Tigers. That was wrong. You know it was. Grrrrr Tigers.

In other news, how funny that someone felt the need to tell me that Chi-squared talks to every pretty girl at the gym when I am not there... to which I say... "and?" how funny! oh and because David's bunny hugs me whenever I see her, a girl comes over to ask me if Bunny likes girls... WHAT? where do people get this stuff... and who knew we were so controversial at the gym.

On to completely unrelated news... last night on my way home I am stuck behind a very big Chevy something (see Bunkles... I do know the difference between a Chevy and a Ford) like a truck but not a whole truck and it's kind of teal. I think "hey, someone I know drives one of those..." It was Daydream. I had to pass him... It would look to much like I was following him if I didn't. But to whom?

so controversial…but not

I forgot to add this into my last blog. So at the end of circuit training last night the little boys ran on the basketball court. They are supposed to wait until after we stretch, but they are little boys, it’s hard… I understand. So a few of them are going to play hide and go seek. One lays spread eagle in the middle of the floor, on his stomach, hides his face in his hands and begins to count. I had to leave.
This is tragic. Not only am I the woose that believes in love and am willing to hold out for it. I want kids. I wanted a child so bad I wanted to scoop one of them up. This is SO not bond girl.

No comments: