Tuesday, October 31, 2006

My bad... Law #40 Despise the free lunch

So I am blogging this with a time delay... and the law in the title line is the law I should focus on... because I know better.

It has to do with Joules and it is indeed a power struggle. Boy did I call it! Aka very publicly says she is sending me an email to the effect that in my boss's stead I am to take her place at a meeting that has the potential to help me and my brethren immensly. Joules who just happened to be breathing down my neck heard it and FREAKED. "Forward me the email" she says. "Why you and not me?" she says. To which I (very wrongly) blurt out... "I don't give a bloody damn, if you want to go, go! There is no power struggle, you can friggen HAVE it!"

Queen of the fucking slaves. This is in no way shape or form any semblance of real power. WTF! I mean really. I like her as a person and all... professionally she is starting to climb into the same boat as the Villager (i.e. a village somewhere is missing her) and that is a crappy thing to say but JEEZ. More often than not I just want to say "please just leave me alone". but I am a woose. so I do not and instead I read books and write a blog and I will muddle through the stupid meeting tomorrow. I hate my life.

Oh... but Daydream knows my name. Today he tells me he's known it from the 1st day I took his class, he just chooses to only refer to me as 'Beautiful'. Sweet, but the vibes say he isn't interested. which works... I guess.

No comments: