Thursday, January 11, 2007

...and now for the lesson in brevity.


Is is possible to have a good bad day?


I say brief because if I expound too much I fear I will lose my cookies.


I would like to say that my life is perfect. I would further like to tell you that I am perfect. I would like to be able to say that everything I have that is good is due to my awesomeness. Anything good I am lacking is because I am a victim of circumstance... and everything bad was simply not my fault. (period)

But I titled this blog to be honest. with you and with me. and today, I wish I were anyone but me. (so obviously what I would like to say just simply isn't so)

The Gorilla is not taking the "no" for the interview. He visited to ask if I'd gotten a call... I say no. He says that the guy I interviewed with conveyed that I displayed some type of behavior that was the result of the no.

I am mortified. Gorilla did not tell me what it was, but is adamant in defending me to the guy and that I will speak to the guy... and the guy has to tell me what it was. Gorilla said that he'd never seen me display whatever it was that was talked about... and I tried to stutter through my mortification that I was amazingly embarrassed, can not think of what it could be and would definitely consider this a learning experience and try to be better for it.

Which is the truth. But also I truly do not want to know what it is. and if the negative could have been defined by something I did... I truly want to burst into flames. and again... the pic is fitting.. Faith is a funny thing.

How do I ask the Gorilla for a letter of recommendation now? Aye dos mio.
If I can stand myself I will give you the good and further bad parts of my glorious Bad Day.

No comments: