Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Guess who came to Yoga...

I'll give you the email I received when I got back to work 1st. Take an educated guess... then I will tell you why today it is funny to sit back and watch the cast of characters as they fumble their lines.

I didn’t mean to put my bum in your face. I was running late, and that corner was the only place I could put my bum. If it makes you feel better, I was totally self-conscious about it the entire time. Ok, not really. When you moved your mat I was like "OOPS!"
Sorry,


1st of all, "bum" is used because I say bum. 2nd the yoga room has room for 2 rows of vertical mats. the entire back row (with me far left next to the door) was full. With only Daydream on the 1st row full center.

This boy plops his mat down right in front of me. It was most diconcerting. The best part is, when I moved over... so did he.

Also, he made it to circuit training last week and actually worked out with my heat. and the way we do... off the beaten path with more weight, more reps, and greater distances. Will.I.AM is laughing because this person is changing his work schedule to casually be available to work out when I do. How unfortunate that we have seen the cede of Bama, so so long ago.

And now he is Tom Sawyer walking a fence. Cute, but no cigar.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yoga mats, yoga mat bags · Belts, blocks, bricks, bolsters, blankets, eye pillows, wooden props, · Yoga clothing in natural, organic and technical fabrics ...

href="http://www.yogasprout.com/yoga_mats.html">http://www.yogasprout.com/yoga_mats.ht

ml