Friday, January 12, 2007

In case anybody cares, Racism is still very much alive and well in LA.

We will get to that in a min. Today instead of Horror-scopes or telling you about yesterday's bad... or the attempts to make it better (which were wonderful) I have a copied email for you.

It is from the Boss lady in her guest appearance as Bat-girl. Today we took the walk and she bought me happy coffee (or coffee as big as my head... which is big) as I debriefed her on wanting to be anyone but me on yesterday.


I am glad that you are getting feedback. Everything in life is a stepping stone and you learn from every experience. It took courage to go to *bleep* and because of that you have a great support system. Constructive criticism is always good as long as you take it that way. Try not to take this as a negative it is something that you can work on and that you have control over. It is also just one persons opinion and not the opinion of the one who can ultimately help you. Keep breathing, take it in stride and remember that Rome wasn't concurred in a day!

She later edited herself to say that Rome was not "built" in a day but I love the original version. It made me laugh. I told her I hearted her words so much they were going up on the blog and I got this...

wouldn't that be great! see you have behavioral problems and i have brain farts!

Behavioral problems indeed. I like this post too much to sully it with the negative the title implies. That will be later.

No comments: