Tuesday, January 09, 2007

How long does it take for people's resolutions to fizzle?


I only ask because I got to the gym last night and saw 150 people pumped for circuit training (no lie!) and I found my way to my television and the OH vs. FL game.


I would have run instead but even my favorite set of treadmills were occupied. I have no patience, we've been over this. If it is possible, I have negative patience. I mean really. Eventually you people will just give up. It's a fact of life. I admire the faith you are psyching yourself up to have... and yes this year will be different for you, but maybe not. So how about in the mean time, you put your pretenses on hold and stop crowding my space. Or at least don't look at me stupid when I stalk you for that space!
P.S. K-dawg says that runners are the rudest people because on the track they don't say excuse me, they just run around you. Why do we have to explain to even him, that this is because if you run long enough, you understand how precious every bit of oxygen is and everyone else is lucky they are not getting pushed out of the way (which is only because that takes a lot of precious energy too).
Also, did anyone happen to notice that Florida won with the exact same score that LSU stomped Notre Dame with. Anybody? Anybody? Bueller? yeah gators.... and yeah tigers.

No comments: