Monday, January 08, 2007

Is this why people read these bloody things?

There will always be obstacles in your life -- that's just a fact. Your attitude will make all the difference, so put a shine on your outlook! Whenever you need a lift in life, just remember all the successes you've had. Recall the smiling faces of the people who love you. By the way, today would be a great day to get back in touch with some of those smiling faces. Make a long distance call or two today.

So this is today's offerings from the stars. And massive kudos to the Malty Milt Head for sending it. The interview is officially a no. The Gorilla has offered the option of shaking someone down and not accepting the no. But the truth is, that was not the position we most wanted to be in. The goal for this year was law school. And as nice as it would be not to be poor for a second, even I know that would have been a lateral move.

So back to the drawing board and getting ready to bust the apps out. Like it's cool and like I know this is where I am supposed to be.

JD- cynicism aside, you remember what it was to want something more than anything else. So who loves you (and in turn will talk to me) and U of Illinois?

2 comments:

Jonathan said...

Send me an email to jidorman@gmail.com and I'll bcc you an email I'll send to a good friend at U of I. I went to school with her and now she works in the administration department.

Jonathan said...

I know my family in Florida loves me, and I'm going to call and talk to them today.
I wish the SCG loved me even a smidgeon as much as I love her.