Wednesday, January 24, 2007

I slept on the kitchen floor last night...



... and I honestly don't recommend it.

We could pretend that today's bits of blog will run with a slightly coherent theme maybe they will blend seamlessly? No, no they will not.

In the interest of the disjointed theme, off we go.

Someone gave me crap cocoa for Christmas. I just had to bust into it because I am out. It gross. The marshmallows are slightly redeeming but the hard candy is also crap. So the idea that I was thought of was nice... but the cocoa is still crap.

Joules has a black eye. She's old. She slipped and "fell" on her kitchen floor. She looks like a boxer. Everyone is concerned that the incidents are a little more frequent and she has worked her for a number of years. But I love her intro to it... She walks up and says "No, I was not seriously hurt, you should see the other guy, you can go ahead and laugh now."

There is a bar in her kitchen and even she laughs that she got smacked on the wrong side of the world.
Scotchie has to wear a cone... not like a normal cone, just something that prevents him from biting his non-tail. It's more like a neck brace. Yesterday he was still teetering over. He got to sleep in the kitchen and decided he did not want to sleep alone. Hence this girl was woken up and whimpered out of her bed and beckoned to the kitchen to soothe the baby. He slept well. He snored, I am so jealous.
Also, in the interest of "growing as a person" I did try to call the Lemon last night. No answer. I was gifted with a drunk call a bit later. Interesting.

Dream Killer is an a**hole, but consistent in being so. Had the most awful follow ups to Friday's tiff. The bad part is because it pulls into focus how much sh*t we (that is an arguable we... I believe it to be me) have taken from each other over the years. I can honestly say I have sought to better and shown gratitude for every time he has helped me with anything.
His take remains largely the same. He "wants" a relationship and thus should be gifted with one. By sole virtue of his want. In his world, expressing a want is all that is required. I think a characteristic of love is belief in another person and certainly respect for that person. That is not so much what I have for him. Not that I hate him, how could I. But he is not a good friend, in fact surpassed only by his extreme incompetence as boyfriend. Yes that was worse. I did remember a good aspect about the "Dream-killer boyfriend". He never let me think that he ever thought anything other than that he thought that I am beautiful. (complex for no reason) Athlete that he once was, it weighs a bit on your own insecurities when you feel heavy. He remained of the opinion that nothing was ever wrong. That was a nice consolation anyway.
The pic is of a book by the MILK project. I love all of them. I remember what I looked for with a camera. It's been a while.

Tired.

No comments: