Sunday, January 07, 2007

My hips hurt, my feet still hurt, I think I have last night's eyeliner on my pillow, and I definitely drooled...



So apparently I had a good night. The wedding was beautiful, through and through. The reading was the cliched (but still my fave!) 1st Corinthians. The Chapel was still made up like Christmas. The reception with it's fountain of chocolate was gorgeous. The groom's cake was a tower of Krispy Creme donut holes... it was adorable really. They love each other, and at least for one day- they believe. and it's nice.


The cake was something else. really wow. The band was awesome... and my mom danced like I've never seen her dance before. and without even 1 drink! We left right before the happy couple did.


On the way home Shy called to fuss about being played to the left for a movie. As I told him about the wedding, he laughs at me (shocking I know). He says I remind him of Grace from WIll and Grace in that I would crash other people's weddings for the food.


THAT IS SO NOT TRUE! Well, it depends on what they're having :)


Also, Friday night I got a drunk call from Jenny Bear in the drive-thru of Taco Bell. Complete with K-Dawg in the backgroung yipping at her. I want to make this my ringtone.

No comments: