Tuesday, January 23, 2007

If this is my roller coaster...

then look for my Lemon in the bushes. He got pushed today. Actually it was just for the moment... he may be calling my bluff. but i am not calling him.

I think I'm cranky today... and I want all the bad-for-me salt, chips, french fries, hash browns. bad. Ick, we all know what that means.

Oh right, roller coaster (where ARE my manners today?) When I got awesome present from Lemon, it was delivered to work. Bunkles is of the opinion that I should warn Lemon... To hold on for the ride until I push him off of my roller coaster. I thought it a bit harsh. And while it does adequately sum up Bunkles' perception of my lack of boyfriend... I say "not necessarily!" and further more "WAAAAAAY harsh!"

But in conversation with Jenny-Bear on Saturday (no I did not go to the ball... yes she rallied to change that right up until the last second. She is a good friend) She loved the present also. Her thoughts were...

1. He was fantastic on New Year's Eve
2. He is as sweet and non-threatening as I need right now
3. He shows an amazing amount of promise
4. He better have some BIG balls

WHAT? Shy chimes in of course (but even he likes that Lemon makes an effort to be sweet). Apparently my friends are of the opinion that the reason I am single is that I have bigger balls than the guys that I know. WHAT?!

Shy does the whole "Guys are intimidated by you, no offense but I have yet to meet any whole men in this whole f**ked up state" Obviously he is not big on LA. He says that guys here are spoiled because there are tons of beautiful girls and men don't have to do much to get/keep them. But Lemon is not a relationship. He didn't ask, and I've done the pre-emptive "I don't want a B.S. relationship." and that is true. The standard defense is that I have yet to meet someone who makes me not want to be single anymore. I dare say it would take a person, because relationships because you don't want to be alone are not good.

Ick. What a long day. This morning was nice, had coffee w/Bianca- haven't really visited with her in a while. Which is wild as I see her almost every day. I miss her. I remember that it is nice to drop my sh*t at her door and curl up next to her heart. to say anything and not be judged and have her give her 2 cents on anything and know that it comes from love. She is much like my Jenny Bear.

In other news, my Scotchie has no tail. I dropped him home, fed him and gave him his anti-biotics. He doesn't get pain pill until tomorrow because he is still cracked out with shots. He seems to be taking the whole ordeal well. When I got to the vet, he ran to the jeep and hopped in like a kid after school. :)

No comments: