Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Is it just a matter of time?

Are we all such predictable creatures? Is that the instinctual part of us, or just lack of getting laid? Inevitable, when presented with the lack of substance do we fill the void with whatever is in our line of sight?

David's Bunny and I are going to see Cirque du Soleil's Delerium in March. I'm excited. I've seen Mystere and O... I want to see KA and I will leave Zumanity alone until I am in a committed relationship. No one wants to walk around looking for a stranger to "trip" over. (google the show- you'll get it). While we are talking, someone butts in to drool over psuedo-Daydream. You remember him, Mr. Perfect from the neck down. Since I contemplated a drool I can't judge. Bunny and I have talked about that too... and she also says she should not be circuit training until she is also in a committed relationship. And you wonder why he is a bit of a man-whore? Because he can be.

Which goes back to the title line. Shy in his profound wisdom... or b.s. in its stead... says the reason he can have just about any girl is because he works out all day and is consistently personable and friendly. and that is all it takes. Now for a bit more, it would take a bit more. But just to score that's about it.

And I put it in context... (because it's my blog!) I say his attention is nice, but not enough to sustain daydreamy-ness. So it was an infatuation? and then put in to relation to the last one I had "relations" with. I'm not saying this will turn into a relationship... but the person I am says it couldn't be a one night stand. Ok, I lie. As long as it was made so by ME, I would have been fine with it. But it could have only been with someone I knew and trusted... or just met and never wanted to see again. ahhh and again Petulance rears its ugly head.

I think I lost my point. Still sleepy.

2 comments:

Jonathan said...

Maybe I'm coming to Louisiana!

KIRAN LIGHT said...

maybe for mardi gras? it is feb 20th (that is the tuesday) but the weekend before that is usually fantastic.