Tuesday, January 30, 2007

A whole hour after my last post and today IS great...

Except for the JD thing. Which sucks... because I feel bad for him... and then there is the Lemon who uses the L-word. And I do not believe him. But I am trying to curb my cynicism, because what if he DOES mean it and I just kick him, without meaning to. ick.

But on to the good... today started with the "Come to Jesus" call from Shy. Haven't talked to him in a couple of days... he checks in to say "Study, study." and he believes and makes me believe. Even he says this is going to be great. and my oyster world really will flop open... one day. But he is upbeat and positive, the energy is great (how new-age does that sound?!) and he is determined that I have no limitations minus the ones i place on myself. I got this. and then he follows up with weighing in on DK. Apparently I am supposed to tell DK to "Hit this head". I remind Shy I don't have one... he says "figuratively, a**!"

I get to work and I have a present. A box of candy from Bianca's sidekick's 3-year old. He is adorable. He visited, I gave him candy- He wouldn't talk to me. Nothing.

Later he tells his mom it is because my *ahem* are not big enough. I had to laugh at that. Maybe I wore the wrong bra... for impressing 3 year olds! I am further laughing at myself because the little voice in my head says "Listen little boy, I'll have you know that LOTS of grown men find me VERY attractive... even if I am only a B. So there!" which would have been very mature.

Fast forward a couple of weeks... he's in a store with his mom and brings her a box of candy and says "buy this for the lady". Yes the lady with apparently small *ahem*. She left me a love note on the box. I'll take that.

No comments: