Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Bloody damn.


The song I want to give you is available on YouTube right now. Nor is it on Radio blog... and if I were even the slightest bit tech savey I could download and upload the song from my cd... but again I have to ask, Have you met me?

Furthermore, if V-day was not tomorrow I would go make nice nice with the IT guy and have him do it. But then I would get 1,000 lashes for 1,000 years if he showed up with a valentine for me tomorrow. The stupid flowers from last year took too long to duck.

So, until I can get it up... what you are supposed to get from it is (great as they are, these are not my words) it is Esthero's We R in need of a Musical Revolution from the Wikked lil' Girls album. I adore everything about her.

1.What we hear affects our hearts
2. We are in need of love
3.I want something more

and that is what is bouncing around in my head. Acutally the whole song is where I am at, on repeat all of yesterday and for this morning's drive in.

It is a good summation of non-Bama. and soon to be non-Lemon. As I explained to Bama once before- I am not lacking for attention. I do not seek it, I do not need it. I like me and don't really do lonely. And I don't need meaningless trinkets and overt public displays of affection. What I would say that I 'need' is something real. Something more, something you make time for, and not the commercial bits of paper and chocolate.

Tomorrow evening or early Thursday I will give you the official count of what I got and what I gave. and none of it means anything. It is a day of making happy hearts. and if that is what any of you needs, then I have a chocolate heart with your name on it. Email me and I will send it.

It is especially brought into focus when David's Bunny and I whisper in the corner like we are 6 years old. Pseudo-Daydream is giving her a 1/2 a** pitch. and as perfect as his body is, I have to laugh and I love that she says this "He can find another fling. I am the prize." or as Shy puts it..."You are not a f*ck, you are meant to be a love affair. In a perfect world it is for a lifetime, if not that long make sure he is giving you the best of himself". and holding out for that still doesn't look so bad.

In other news, wanna know why girls try to hook up guys they know are interested in them with someone else?

if we know the person we want you to hook up with:

1.If they are bad, we don't like you
2. if they are good, we think they will be good for you
3.you and they seem desperate enough that we think we are killing 2 birds w/ 1 stone
4. we are sick of you whining
5.we may want you but are buying time in a relationship we know won't work
6. we just don't want you


if we do not know the person we are hooking you up with
see the above mentioned list.

Because this is what I am doing with Dream Killer's friend. I feel bad. He's called everyday, 2x a day for 5 days now, with texts to match. I am a bad person. I am trying to give him to David's Bunny in the hopes that it will work for them (see 2 and 6) and they will hop off into the sunset like happy bunnies.

Kisses.
Edit: Esthero - We R in need of a musical revolution thank you to Mass Com w/a twist.

No comments: