Tuesday, February 13, 2007

please have a laugh at my expense.

Random stuff that made me laugh....with a V-Day theme

1. So yesterday Avi comes to circuit training. He is a senior in high school, I've known him since he was little bitty. He follows me around at the gym. He's going to N.O. for Mardi Gras this weekend through Tues. I tell him I'm going this weekend, maybe Mon or Tues. He says don't be surprised if I see him out. I make sure he has my # just in case (he is after all only 17/18 and I would rather he called me if he was in trouble and not relied on one of his genius friends)

I tell him if I see him out I'll buy him a shot. He lights up and says "Girl! it's Mardi Gras, they don't check IDs. If I see you, let me buy YOU a shot! It will be my 1st time buying a girl a drink."

and that is why we love younger guys.

2. Once a little bitty boy was trying to express his little crush and I tried to spare his feelings and told him he was too young. He comes back with "...but I can give you ALL the skittles you want!" (I was eating skittles at the time)

younger guys rock part II

3. My mexican is continuously in wuv with some little white girl. He calls them his "vanilla lattes". He has no official latte for tomorrow. He works at a flower shop so he gets great stuff... and gives it to me. It will suck for me when he has a girlfriend. But for tomorrow I got him a little starbucks bear (it's beige like him) w/ a card and a gift card to buy a couple of lattes.

work is light and I am uber bored.

These go up as I think of them....

4. Boss-Lady dated a guy in our building millions of years ago before either of them worked here. She was digging him and somehow got snubbed. Now he is gi-normous and incredibly unattractive with a personality that makes up for it... except not at all. Everytime I see him, I call her and say "HA!" nothing else. just "HA". if she is unavailable I will leave her a sticky on her computer that says... you guessed it "HA!"

Text messages... same thing "HA!" and I will miss her when she leaves on Thursday. That's just not funny.

No comments: