Sunday, February 11, 2007

shockingly i have found a new way to prove that i am a big dork

Lsat was today. The Kaplan website has just released that the experimental section was #1. That is great news for this girl. why? i did not have time to touch lsat this morning. i was in a bit of a rush. I forgot my license at home and figured that out when i got to lsu. i was out of eggs so i had to stop at mcd'd for a scrambled egg on english muffin. the cops were out giving feel-good tickets all over the place so instead of tearing up the interstate on my way back, i took the back road and found myself driving behind psuedo-daydream on his way to the gym (again I had to pass him- it just wouldn't be right).

I parked by Sculpture park thinking the walk through it would calm me. i got there with 12 min to spare. I had the oldest proctor in the world who was maniacal about having everything to the letter. she even questioned my time piece... want to know how efficient I am? mine was the silent timer that you pace yourself with but hitting the top like a chess timer, to tell it how many you did- how many you have left and that you have 1 min 21 sec per question (oh yeah, it was so ON) She made me leave my peanuts at the front and the room was hot. I had on a sports bra, t-shirt, longsleeve shirt, fleece in case, and light jacket to switch out. You just never know.

Plus we got real desks! the last time, i was in a room that was in the basement, with those wooden prison-made desks that have enough room for 1/2 a notebook. (go ahead and measure I'll wait). I hate to say it as I might jinx myself, but i do feel good about this.

No comments: