Tuesday, February 20, 2007

What's Hot in the Streets.

Ok so maybe not brand new, I've had this for a while- but I didn't really have a sec to play with it until yesterday. It is amazing how much free time you have when trying not to obsess about a span of about 6 hours. What's he thinking, what's he thinking?

But I digress... http://pandora.com/ this is pretty cool. Hopefully yours pops up and stays up a little better than mine. It was a tad sketchy. You put in an artist you are digging and it gives you other stuff you would like. When you don't like it, you tell it so and it goes away. I like it muy much. and you can create as many searches as you want (I think). and it is great.

I also have a new blog to put on the right. She hasn't written in a while, and I thought it uncouth to throw her up with out asking, so as soon as she says "yep" you guys will read why she is close to getting a mini-heart.

kisses.

better post to come when I have a bit more balls.

No comments: