Friday, February 23, 2007

Let's get started...

Lots to post... about diff colors so you know when I've completed a thought.

David's Bunny and I had this brilliant (i.e. looks completely non-brilliant right now) idea to prove to ourselves that we are warriors. Wed- Circuit training, Thur-boot camp, Fri- morning weights w/young un, Fri-afternoon circuit training. So why come I call her at 5 this morning and she says "Girl, I can't. I'm going back to bed- I didn't sleep well last night". Punk. It was brutal, 1/2 way through I am close to tears, and then I remember I don't have to do everything exactly right. I just have to make it through. That is the wrong attitude to have. But at least I didn't quit. I've gone hard every min right up until. So one more class tonight, maybe a run on Sat and Sun yoga will put me back together.

Shy has figured out that neither Bunny or I are in no danger of being in a committed relationship any time soon (so he thinks :) and is trying to convince us that he is the best we have. Without the inconveinent touching, of course. He now wants to be called "Prince" as he has the 2 "it" girls. Nice. In the bathroom we try to come up with a schedule of which one of us has to talk to him on which days. It's not that we don't want to talk to him. He's cool, he just a bit much, is all. and he is completley convinced that is he is sexy. Ummmm no, no he is not.

Along the lines of the dis-illusioned, intro the "dancer". She is homely (ok unattractive) and very overweight. and she keeps telling people she is a dancer. Ballet, jazz, tap, etc. People keep referring her to me, I avoid this one like the plague. She happened to say it to Will.I.Am and Shy. Shy laughed hysterically. Which made Will pick it up. Shy says, "come on, really?" and laughed till he cried. I smacked him in his head. She says she is not a runner (I can relate) so instead of running... she did the robot...badly. So they asked why I don't call her out on it... I say "mercy". Despite what she can or cannot do... She sees herself as a dancer, and it is important to her sense of herself. Not to mention, as I had to explain to Shy and the Peanut Gallery... most of us know what it is like to have a day, an afternoon, or an evening when everywhere you go- people are all about you. The guys (or girls) all want to talk to you, you look hot, you feel good, and you have a good time. and you give off good energy... talking to this girl for 2.5 seconds... it is highly likely she has never had that. Why take the one tidbit she has? If she is under the impression that she is good, the cruel world will squash that in time.

Know what season it is? Flag football. Which means... Dream Killer stepped up to play (probably one game) and in 2.5 seconds flat managed to hurt himself. Which is fitting because he talks a lot of trash. It was a "fractured skull" one game into soccer season, pulled hamstring next year, game 1 of newest soccer season. Something or other 10 minto 1st time at circuit training, and he still yips about the way I run. nice. So he thinks he tore his ACL again (awwwww... that does hurt, been there, done that) and he's on crutches. and yet it is kind of hard to feel sorry for him. He calls with the pretext of getting the Professor's # from me. I tell him I don't have it (I could get it, but I won't). and he asks if he's done anything new to upset me as I apparently don't want to talk to him. I say no. Which is true. He played his last card, what can I say.

Semi-big girl conversation with Lemon. It's not gonna happen. That's slightly disappointing. It happens.

I meant to add this to the last post but that day, I also broke the zipper on my last pair of work pants that fit. Rat bastard. and in other news... One of my most recent complete, utter, and unadulterated joys is driving Blanca. I love my jeep. love it. I enjoy it way more than I should. She is fantastic.

Also, today is a day in which I can see some real progress in many aspects of my life. Work is work, working out is better. I am more toned and have more stamina. Plus I am stronger and that feels good. Maybe the strength carries to other aspects because I am getting closer to the idea of a whole relationship not making me physically ill. I have come to a place that I can let people be as they are and not hold it against them. and trust that they love me. I have the time to read a little more and closer to writing again. Yeah Bond girl. I think that's all I got for now. Updates later.

No comments: