Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Today is great...

and by great I mean funny.

It started out pouring. I am wearing the grown-up version of a headband because I just knew the short hair would conspire to look like a portebello mushroom.

Now... It's all sunshine and cumulous clouds. nice.

Further, at 4 I went upstairs to make tea. There is the extremely boiling water tap that emits... you guessed it... extremely boiling water. I missed my cup and found my foot. I'm wearing heels not boots. It stings just a smidge.

Also, Jenny-Bear is an insurance agent. Don't laugh, she's good at it. The bad part is that she is telling me to have the big girl conversation with Bama... OMG! Have you met me?

So she calls me just now to say "Ok, forget what your time frame for that conversation was... I need you to do it now and have him call me so I can try to sell insurance to your gym." Oh, ok. Because that won't be wierd AT ALL.

Just because I have big-girl shoes, does not mean I want to have big girl conversations.

No comments: