Friday, February 16, 2007

Still sad. Not liking this.

Yeah, I'm gonna need me to get out of this funk too.

Even coffee w/Bunkles this morning couldn't fix me. He even offered to go get it so I wouldn't be outside in the cold.

So now we focus on the positives to make ourselves feel better. Ummmm...

Positive #1. I am not Jaws. That is always a good. She also got flowers for V-day... but from a VERY married guy. That would suck. and Positive #2. Leftovers from last night dinner was great. The waitress even put a loaf of Italian bread in there. it was uber nice.

#3. Going to a parade tonight. Granted it will be cold, but I will get to stand around drinking beer and snuggling while getting smacked with plastic cups, beads and moonpies. yay.

#4. Boss lady left me gourmet Tiramisu cocoa. I would rather Boss lady.

#5. I have enough hair to pull back. Except for Gabe brilliant answer to me not having a forehead that supports bangs. So there is a piece of hair permanently touching my face. I have been paper-clipping it back.

No gym for me today. None this morning either. I got up at 5 and my right knee was still screaming. So I'm taking a little time off from the gym. I'll let you know how that goes.

No comments: