Friday, February 09, 2007

Duck, duck, don't goose someone who is about to propose!

Today is friggin fantastic. My Gabe asked his girlfriend of some-span-of-time-that-I-listened -to to marry him this morning. He did it at Frank's which is a little country restaurant know for thier breakfast. They even serve Deer sausage (Bambi.) (Don't act like you weren't thinking it, that is exactly what you were thinking) (I dunno, I figured we had 2 sets of parenthesises (?) why not 3).

He did it there because the local news was there, at 6. I don't know how he got her up and there without arrousing suspicion but he did. As he was telling me about this, I say I shall have to find a breakfast date to come watch. He says "Oh honey, no! press record on the VCR and go back to bed. If I could record it instead of going, I would!" How romantic.

But I couldn't sleep early this morning. So I went to the gym and did weights with young'un. Stopped by Frank's on my way home. Apparently as he was getting down on one knee, an elderly woman was trying to pass by and put her hand on the small of his back... and got a bit of bum instead. nice.

and the best part about this one? he did it so far before V-day so that his now fiancee will go all out for him. The wedding is in October in Cancun. I am invited but not going. I tell him this as he danced around and plans his forever and ever out loud.

Oh and of course she said yes. Hugs and kisses honey bunny. congrats.

No comments: