Thursday, March 29, 2007

...


perhaps by the end of this post... the title will have come to me.

Theme song for today is "Someone Like You" Van Morrison.

If there was decent wine in this house, I would be swimming in it right now. This was the song Camello and I would wrap ourselves in at the end of a long day. Beer, pizza, and bad chic movies. and rounded out with talking til late in the morning. and Van. He makes you believe, doesn't he.

Tourettes and I did the lakes this evening. Besides yoga I haven't been to the gym this week. We bought swim suits tonight. I don't know if I will ever wear it. I am self conscious in it. I am self conscious in every thing.

She did not talk to GoodChristian. She texted him about her friend, he sent her a flirty text aimed at his ex. She thought he was flirting with her, and he corrected her (dumba**). Told you he had Bama tendencies. But Tourettes played it a little differently. She was an a** to him over text. She is hurt. She goes on and on about how he never cared about her. They've been broken up for 2 months and she hasn't seen him in a month (and he lives in our city). She left that part out Tuesday. So I hold the pieces of my friend together. and I still say she should talk to him. at least for her own sanity.

and how funny that I saw myself in her situation. You make a mistake, and the boy gets upset. He expresses it and you don't care. Then he does something to show him bum and you drop him. Thinking it is his bad and he should know better. and you move on. But you don't tell him he has hurt you, because he might act the way that you did. Which would be devastating. So you find someone who you think "deserves" you and you dump your leftover baggage on him. and when he is found to be lacking, the lack must be him, right? no.

I made her run more this time, thinking she could not possibly run and b*tch at the same time. Wrong again. Boy am I glad I didn't push for any option.

But now I feel like a bit of a hypocrite. She says I didn't talk to Bama about it, that I just dropped him. Yes but he defaulted on a pitch. His was a deal breaker. He understands he messed up. I don't need to explain it. and this time I had the good bearings not to unload on him. Maybe that is why he is still pitching? I don't know.

Lemon has been hurt by the blog. He didn't say so exactly, but he snipped a bit. I am officially not giving access to anyone else. Not even Jenny-Bear who has asked and asked. People want to read it to see where they fit. and are unhappy about the picture given. People don't want you to take their picture to see how you see them, only to have a picture of themselves. I like that. That is actually so true it's not funny.

Maybe one day I will want to be with someone like me. This tired girl is going to bed.

oh, did you get the pic? the Degas? dancer waiting in the wings? He used to be my favorite. Before KitKat was offended by my conventionalities. and I got the hiccups in the Faberge room. ahhh... mais c'est si bonne.

No comments: