Friday, March 02, 2007

Happiness is...

...having people in your life that you can be your whole dorky self with. and have them love you just as much, even though they think you are touched in the head.

Sometimes it is daunting to have to start over with whole new people. Which reiterates how great it is to have a few safeties. Case in point, some friends are going skating and I am going to. Dream Killer who asked for the letter of reccomendation as a means of reconciliation is coming too. I didn't think I would look forward to it. But I am. And I meant to still be angry... but I'm not. but I should be. but I'm not.

Me: Promise you are coming? You said you would and now everyone is expecting you.
DK: but not you?

Me: Me too. But I still don't like you
DK: oh, trust me I know you don't.

Me: and it "Christian night at the rink" so that's the music they are playing
DK: OH HELL NO! you really do hate me

Me: Yes, but you already promised you'd come.
DK: go buy your hat, i'll be there.

Later I text him
Me: Promise ur going to come
Dk: I already did

Me: AGAIN!
Dk: U need a chill pill. I PROMISE

Me: K. thanks

and I like that there are people I never have to worry about trying to impress.

No comments: