Friday, March 23, 2007

Theme song

Maybe I will feel the need to type later. For now, this is the song for today on repeat. I have rocked it continously... for the song not the vid. but you get the vid because I don't know how to upload the song. Rock out people we have a super fun weekend ahead of us.

P.s. Bama is a rock head. He pitched again. for what reason we have discussed... ego-maniac. The answer he got was "no thank you, I've had just about enough of your inconsistencies". This has nothing to do with me. I wish it did. it would be flattering.

It is one more way Kris and I are different. She believes if a guy gives her anything he will be there for ever and ever. I am accostomed to holding out for everything... your pitch doesn't matter until then. and it's coming ;)

No comments: