Tuesday, March 20, 2007

CupCake wishes

That is what I give you guys. Because I heart cupcakes. I am uber excited that a bakery 1/2 between work and gym sells them individually. and they are great.
I have heard an observation of myself that made me argue vehemently against it... mostly because it is true.

Most people have the benefit of 2.5 seconds (figuratively) to make an impression. If I don't REALLY like something about you in that short span of time, I'm not going to. I can try to talk myself into it, and you can show promise... but if someone asks me about it and I don't absolutely light up... the clock is ticking until you are to be pushed.

Not to say that I dislike people who I have around me superficially and am not enamored with... but I do not seek to put them in my pocket. and the worst part is... that it gets worse if I try to talk myself into liking someone. It just doesn't work.

But I take this as a negative because I am still single, so that means my way has never worked?

and in retrospect I chide myself when I knew better. a year and some change, 3 trys and lots of I'm sorry. and I knew it was coming and that he wasn't to be a long time ago.

and then, another is who he is, and it is not enough for me. and isn't because he doesn't have it in him to be.

and Dk who talks of forever and ever, and I have to leave the room so I don't get sick in front of him. because the thought of spending my life with him makes me want to join a convent. and I'm not christian. i heart that he hearts me, but i have no overt heart for him. and that also makes me a bad person. maybe i should send him a cupcake also.

No comments: