Wednesday, March 21, 2007

The stupid-tax is $50


If you don't read any of my other posts... read this one. There is a great story there.

Yesterday was crap. I was in a crap mood. therefore, I gave people crap attitude. and for it, I got to pay the stupid-tax. and it was about $50. I should feel really bad. But really it is just funny.
Let me get Lemon out of the way 1st. Let me preface this by telling you I was a jerk. Which is further jerk-y because of great yoga, great v-mail from Bunny, great cupcake, and the with so much great- I was inclined to make great jesture of my own. It didn't go well, because things didn't go as planned and I got easily frustrated that my effort at great was not being taken as the greatest thing ever. So now I'm in a funk.

He is going to take the drive to get the great, it seems like an act of Congress. I offer dinner, nope. His mom is with him, he chose fast food or faster than a normal restaurant than dinner w/ me. I like moms. I can play nice nice. but nope. So I set time to let me Boot camp. Because it's hard and I didn't want to run. It was challenging. I hate sprints- I kick everybody's bum on the 1st one... and then I die. Bunny will be out of town for the Fat Boy 5K, a fun race that you do in teams of 4-5... you run a 5K then eat donuts, drink beer, and get lots of other bad for you stuff. The shirts are great too. My team was going to be me, bunny, politician, and over-achiever... and maybe the mexican. So 3 guys and me and bunny. The bad part is all of the guys were hard-core college athletes. oops. not gonna run a mile in 5 min. sorry, just not gonna happen.

So with no bunny, it would just be me and these guys? oh that is so not good. Plus that day is overachiever's b-day and he is trying to be depressed. Ick. Politician is giving wierd vibes... Dk says it's because he is trying to *boink* me. Ummmm.... no, not going to happen. Mexican would still be game, but then I have to find a new team... ick. So I opt for the Heart Run instead. with lesser shirts and no promise of beer (which is fine).

Anyway, so I see Lemon, give him great. He is a gentleman and walks me to my car. and somewhere in there I see fit to unload on him, exactly how upset with him I am. Which I should not have. Oh and i called him an a**. Stay with me people, my night gets worse.

So since I felt slighted over dinner, I made plans for a date with someone I don't even like. Which was stupid. So we are sitting at dinner, and it's cool. I saw this guy the night of the ball, between bars. It's not the Moderate Conservative. He rags on me a lot. I can usually take a joke, but he doesn't know me well enough to be pickin so harshly on me. Plus I don't even like him... my ego was hurt. So he is asking about other people I saw and if I called this guy I used to work with. I said yes we spoke and he's ragging on me that I was double booking, being a date with him and then going to see Chase... and you wanna know what came out?

"I spoke to him about him emailing me his resume for a job, you jackass"

and the jackass part was VERY loud. oops.

I didn't mean for it to come out like that. What is wrong with me? It's not like I can even say I was drunk. I had 2 sips of a gin and tonic (which he ordered for me... because he thought that is what I drink because it was clear. What he had seen me drinking was WATER. I told him, but he thought I was kidding. good job.)

So he slowly drinks his drink and goes to the bathroom. I grab the waiter and ask for the check and tell him what I will tip him if he brings it back before guy gets back from the bathroom. I paid and left. There was just no getting better from there.

So I got a text from Lemon... something about I was an a** and I called him one (which was true). and I text him something smart back. and I wrote something like "from you that is not an insult" and really it wasn't.
From guy-who-got-left... he texts me that I should be more humble with someone who thinks I am special. What kind of response it that?! I ask you. Grow some balls and say you never want to speak to me again! and yet he asked me to a party for a mutual friend on Sat... and I pull out the dream killer as a safety, and say I have a date and this guy is just not for me.

right. so stupid temper tantrum cost me $50. I think that is fitting for a stupid-tax. the next time I show my bum I will put an extra $50 in my savings account.

No comments: