Sunday, March 25, 2007

I have officially stolen a fork.

...but really it wasn't on purpose. I didn't realize it was not a plastic fork until I handed my cake to DK and he pointed it out...because he dropped it and heard it make noise.

Did I mention I have cake? and it was the best cake ever. I like cake.

This weekend has been great, but I am ready for a day of rest. Well, maybe more like chores... or I will have a non-clean bathroom and nothing to wear to work.

Friday was fun. Work, gym, Margaritas w/girlies. That part was lame. So Tourette's and I snuck out to a funner (?) bar. It was fun for me, not so much to her. Saw a girl I knew YEARS ago. She hates me. I don't particularly care for her. She was swapping spit in the corner w/some guy and his friends. And I remember what pda looks like to everyone who is unfortunate to get to watch. We left there and had the bright idea of finding a club. I don't know why we thought this was a good idea. But at least we didn't make it Tiger-land.

Does that sound like it would have a bunch of college bars? It does. Maybe filled with a bunch of super young-un's? It is. I say "Wow, I haven't been there in a hot second. Madigan and I had a truth bench at one of the bars, on the patio. We would drink when we were sad and plan the rest of our lives, and how our kids would play to gether, etc." and Tourette's says "F*ck Madigan!". I understand why she says so.

So we make it to another club. It is what you would further expect, the same music they've played forever... with all of the girls looking like bar skanks and the guys loving it. We get drinks and bop around. It was okay but at some point we realize there are no 5 minute friends we want to talk to. and the people talking to us are lame. We leave. Tourette's left her card at the bar, we go back. I find the bathroom and then look for my friend. Some yuppie who was talking to us earlier comes over and asks for my #, I ask how old he was... he says 20. I have to say "Oh, honey no. I just couldn't". wanna know what the comeback was?

"But I have money!"

oh, excuse me, I couldn't tell at first. Let me just jot that down for you. I told Chicago Sat morning and he says I should have charged $10 a digit and started with the area code- and given him half. I told him next time I would do that, but use his # and keep all of the money.

Because we had to go back to the club, I subjected Tourette's to Taco Bell. and by the time we got back to my house, she had eaten it all. rat bastard.

Will tell you about Saturday later. For now I am debating between cereal or cake for breakfast.

No comments: