Friday, March 02, 2007

Don't Make Me Curse You Out in Front of People. Please.


I don't want to. I know there was a point in time that I was non-confrontational... that is not these days. But lately is seems like the universe is pushing me to snap out on somebody. Not a specific somebody, just in general.

I can't even believe I am posting this, but here we go.

I have a new supply of Celebrex. Mom asked if I needed recently, I said if she had any then yes... it's becoming harder to get and my orthopedist who loves me is retiring... I may have to start paying for anti-inflammatory. That would be inconvenient. I've been on the for as long as I can remember (off an on). So I had the opportunity to get it from an outside source and I told mom to just get it for her, I got some.
My source is a former drug rep. He is married with a whole child. Remember that, it is important. I met him with mentor. They are friends so we are cool. We run into each other at functions and restaurants. He calls and says he has, and asks if I want... of course. So we meet for coffee about 7. We talk for a min, and he throws the box in the jeep. As he is about to leave, he says to tell him when I am low, and asks if I'm going to be in New Orleans on Saturday. I didn't have plans too, and he says something about a conference and says call him if I go. He tried to hug me.

As I leave he calls me and says something to the effect of "I really miss talking to you. Your presence always calms me. You should come to New Orleans, we go to dinner, maybe see some live music". Ummmmm wow. I thank him for the Celebrex and get off the phone. Later I text him that I do not foresee the need to ever speak to him for the following reasons:

1. He tried to touch me
2. He is very married
3. 1 and 2 translates into extreme disrespect
4. I respect me.

Back up to telling Bond about Monday's interview. He says... "I forbid you to work for that Judge. He will try to sleep with you." nice.

On to Shy's assessment of Bama (he does not know it is Bama, he heard about the general situation). He says, "I've always said you are the perfect girl. You are a wife and not a girlfriend. What these f*cks down here don't appreciate is your capacity to forgive. A mother-f*cker shows his a** and you forgive him. Continuously."

No. Not continuously. With all of the blatant narcissism on the back burner, we are going to have to re-evaluate some things. I would rather not embarrass people. and we all make mistakes. but drug rep is squashed, Bama is neutralized, and that Judge doesn't have any openings and I would definitely try not to put myself in a bad position. and yet it seems like the world won't be happy until someone gets smacked.

No comments: