Tuesday, March 20, 2007

T- MINUS 13 DAYS

Last night Bunny left me the sweetest voice mail. She does that. I am lucky to have her.

She says that my hair looked super cute and my stylist did a good job (I had my hair blown straight for the ball- then Gabe washed it yesterday to prove he was better than Lillie- and he was mad I let her touch my head) and it was flattering to my face. :) and blah blah I am beautiful so no should be able to make me feel bad.

I saved her message and Cingular lets me keep it for 14 days. I laugh at myself because I got another great voicemail from her the night of cede of somebody. I saved it then too... gave myself the 14 days to get over it. by day 14 I was still feeling a bit awkward.

I tell her this as we play catch up today. She laughs. I have 13 days left to believe it, and she promises another great v-mail when that one deletes itself.

:)

No comments: