Friday, March 09, 2007

Cingular Sucks.


My phone alarm went off at 5:30 this morning. It looked early and dark so I stayed in bed. When the sun came up I looked at my phone again...7. Sh*t. I showered and tried to calm my hair down. Grabbed my stuff and ran out the door.


I got to work and had a stupid email from my boss about leaving at 522 instead of 530 yesterday. ummmm yeah... I'm not going to be here much longer. So my phone says that I got here about 835, and I have to leave at 9 to be at St. Joe's by 915... so I used the time to pull the last little stuff together for my class.


I bump into boss and tell her I responded to her email. I tell her technically I am not here... She looks at the clock and says "But it's 8 o'clock, I thought you were leaving at 9".


Apparently Cingular is the only cell phone company that saw fit to jump the gun, so to speak. So what magical productive task will I do with the hour I have gifted myself with? Breakfast. Peace out.

No comments: