Thursday, March 15, 2007

There is a real live Eskimo on Oprah!


That isn't funny. It's kind of interesting. She's very cute. I don't think I could be an Eskimo. It's cold in Alaska. Like ridiculously cold. and they gain weight to keep warm. She's kind of big. and how shallow am I that this is what I am worried about.

In other news, how much weight can you gain in 2 days. Not to sound obsessive or anything. I've missed all of 1 day from the gym and will miss Friday but today I ate every terrible thing.

Also my skin is freaking out. Which it hasn't done in a while. So I'm stressed about prom? hmmm dunno. Also, tonight I tell Dream Killer that instead of him picking me up I want to meet him at his house (the hall it is held at is around the corner from him) so I can leave if I want to. He says "So you will drive home and Saturday get up and get back here for 7 for the St. Pat's parade?" He promised to take the couch if I stay over and I tell him "You bet your a** you get the couch, that's my bed anyway". Technically it is only my mattress set, the frame was a Christmas present from his parents.

But I don't want to stay there. and looking at my post it looks neurotic and skittish. and I think that fitting for where I am. I take mom and grams to the airport tomorrow, they are going to India for 3 weeks. I hyperventalate when grams is overseas. She badly wants to die either in India or Trinidad. Not so ok with that. She has been stealing lollipops from her dr. offices. She gifted me with a nice little collection. My awesome 78 year old clepto.

Avi's mom called me tonight. She mentioned he told her I didn't make it to the gym today and I had to laugh at that. She tells me I am expected at their house for a ceremony in April and this weekend is a big Indian thing as well. So I will be social Friday, intoxicated Saturday, and Indian on Sunday. How fun.
Rounded out with... I really like my blog. I just thought I would tell you. I like it. It is very me (imagine that). and cuando yo escuche a musica en espanol, yo piensa a mi monito. que lastima.

No comments: